You are here
PRISM2: The science of light & shade
This event is one of a series of workshops organized by the PRISM network, which is a Marie-Curie Initial Training Network (ITN). The workshop will host invited talks and poster sessions featuring latest research on how the brain represents the richly detailed visual ‘look and feel’ of surfaces and objects in our everyday surroundings. The purpose of the meeting is to bring together researchers from different fields to present their ongoing work related to shape, shading and materials.
- Steven Zucker, (Yale University)
- Diego Gutierrez (Zaragoza)
- Andrew Parker (Oxford)
- Robert Kentridge (Durham)
- Wendy Adams (Southampton)
- Hannah Smithson (Oxford)
- Pascal Barla (INRIA Bordeaux)
- Katja Doerschner (Bilkent)
- Roland Fleming (Giessen)
- Pascal Mamassian (Paris Descartes)
- Sylvia Pont (TU Delft)
- Andrew Welchman (Birmingham)
The program of the workshop is now available for download prism2-schedule.pdf.