You are here
PRISM4: Perceptual Representation of Illumination, Shape and Materials
This is the fourth workshop of the PRISM Marie-Curie Initial Training Network (ITN). The purpose of this workshop is to bring together researchers from different fields to present their work related to illumination, shape, and materials. The meeting will host a number of invited talks and poster sessions featuring the latest work on the perception and representation of materials. It will be open to non-network members for participation from the 6th to the 9th of October 2014, and abstracts can be submitted to be considered for poster sessions. Notice that registration closes FRIDAY 12th September.
The internal participants will also attend the mid-term review of the ITN on the 10th of October.
- Pascal Barla (INRIA)
- Jennifer Bizley (UCL)
- Roland Fleming (University of Giessen)
- Karl Gegenfurtner (University of Giessen)
- Mel Goodale (Western University)
- Julie Harris (University of St Andrews)
- Anya Hurlbert (Newcastle University)
- Peter Janssen (KU Leuven)
- Larry Maloney (New York University)
- Phillip Marlow (University of Sydney)
- Pascal Mamassian (Ecole Normale Supérieure)
- Richard Murray (York University)
- Shin'ya Nishida (NTT Communication Science Laboratories)
- Sylvia Pont (TU Delft)
- Andrew Welchman (University of Cambridge)
- Qasim Zaidi (SUNY)
The Workshop schedule is available for download.